This post was originally published on this sitehttps://i-invdn-com.akamaized.net/news/LYNXNPEE1Q1HC_M.jpg
Investing.com — Stock in focus in premarket trading on Friday.
- Alibaba (NYSE:) ADRs rose 1.2% after the company reported better-than-expected 40% rise in second-quarter revenue, powered by strong growth in its e-commerce and cloud computing businesses.
- Pinterest (NYSE:) stock fell 21% in a move that was out of kilter with a set of earnings that only just missed analysts’ forecasts. The company’s post-IPO lock-up period expired in the middle of October, raising the possibility that early shareholders are cashing out.
- AIG (NYSE:) stock fell 2.6% after the insurer missed analysts’ estimates for third-quarter profit on Friday due to weakness in its life and retirement business.
- Exxon Mobil (NYSE:) fell 0.2% after its quarterly earnings came in largely as expected, if enhanced by a one-off tax-related factor. Liquids production rose 4%, driven by growth in the Permian Basin.
- Cheniere Energy (NYSE:) stock fell 1.2% after the LNG specialist swung to a third-quarter loss of $318 million, The Houston-based company said it had a loss of $1.25 a share, compared to analysts’ forecasts for a profit of 8c.
- AbbVie (NYSE:) stock rose 0.9% after it raised both its dividend and its guidance on the back of a strong quarter through September.
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.