Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Wednesday:
- Google (NASDAQ:) fell 0.4% after The Wall Street Journal reported that it aims to start offering checking accounts together with Citigroup (NYSE:) next year. Citigroup was down 0.7%.
• Canada Goose (NYSE:) stock jumped 7.2% in premarket trade by 8:20 AM ET (11:20 GMT) after revenue came in much better than expected largely due to sales growth in Asia.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock gained 1.8% after CEO Elon Musk said the electric car company would build a car and battery factory in Berlin, Germany.
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:) stock fell 0.3% after Nike (NYSE:) said it will no longer sell its products through the e-commerce giant
• SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ:) stock fell 8.1% after the teeth straightening company reported a steep loss in the last quarter and said it expects losses to continue due to rising expenses.
• Tilray (NASDAQ:) stock was down 3.2% as its losses came in higher than expected, even as revenue topped forecasts.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.