This post was originally published on this sitehttps://i-invdn-com.akamaized.net/news/LYNXMPEB120A1_M.jpg
Investing.com — Here is a rundown of regulatory releases firom the London Stock Exchange on Monday, 18th November. Please refresh for updates.
- Software company Sage Group (LON:) has formally agreed to sell its Sage Pay business to U.S. Bancorp’s (NYSE:) Elavon unit for 232 million pounds ($300 million). Sage expects to book a profit of 180 million pounds upon completion, which is expected in the the second quarter of next year. The companies had originally announced their intended deal in September.
- The transaction still requires regulatory approval from the Federal Reserve and the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Payments and banking services remain an integral part of Sage’s value proposition and we will deliver them through our growing network of partnerships, including Elavon,” Sage CEO Steve Hare said in a statement.
- Mining group South32 (LON:) said it had appointed Guy Lansdown as a non-executive director to add some Americas expertise to its board.
- Lansdown joins after a 20-year career with U.S. gold miner Newmont, now Newmont Goldcorp (NYSE:).
- South32, which was spun off from BHP Billiton (LON:) in 2015, is concentrating its activities more on metals mining, having entered into talks to sell its South African thermal coal operations in August.
- Greencoat Renewables (LON:) said it has bought the Killala Community Wind Farm, a 20.4 megawatt project located in Ireland’s County Mayo, for an initial 37.2 million euros ($41.2 million).
- The project consists of 5 Siemens 3.4MW turbines that have been operational since July 2019. An additional Siemens 3.4MW turbine is currently under construction which will bring the installed capacity to 20.4MW by the end of next year. Further proceeds payable once the final turbine becomes operational.
- Siemens will continue to manage the wind farm’s Operations & Maintenance contract.
- The project revenues are contracted under the REFIT 2 scheme, providing a guaranteed minimum floor price for the electricity generated until 2032.
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.